New, universal replacement for all our previous interfaces. Includes a VCDS software license and the interface you need to connect to your VW/Audi Group vehicles. Limited to either 3 or 10 different vehicles (managed by VINs), this interface and VCDS software turns your Windows® PC into a powerful near factory level diagnostic tool for the Do It Yourself Enthusiast.
- Fully licensed for VCDS software, acts as the key to unlock the software, no additional software purchase required
- VAG model year coverage: 1995 – Current model year*
- Fast Operation – faster on CAN based models than our older generation wired products
- New Improved car side connector – increases durability and life
- New Improved detachable/replaceable cable – robust 2m long USB A to USB B with a screw strain relief. USB wire has been improved to be more flexible, more durable.
- New Electronics– incorporates a new microcontroller to allow future expansion of capabilities
- New Enhanced indicator lamps for wide visibility by the user* not compatible with Routan or Lamborghini.
A 1.5 GHZ dual core processor with 1 Gb of RAM and Windows 7 or newer (Windows 7 through 10, but not RT) with an available USB 2.0 (or higher) port. Use a machine robust enough to properly support the operating system. Windows running inside a Virtual Machine (for example on a Mac) is not supported.
Support for product installation and problems with the product itself is available via telephone or e-mail.Support for vehicle diagnosis and help on the vehicle is available via our paid support function on the telephone or for free to our registered users via our forum or e-mail.
No software or printed documentation is shipped with this product. Software and documentation must be downloaded from the Ross-Tech web site.